The USB 2.0 Galvanic Isolator Adaptor is used for:
1. Protection of computer and attached USB devices - GREAT for LAB & Field use!
2. Protection of electronic circuits when doing technical measurements (Logic analyser, scope, ports, etc)
3. Protection of programmer and circuit boards when programming embedded boards
4. Allow safe Serial port galvanic separation for communication
5. Avoiding ground loops between devices - for instance PC->USB2ISO->USB-printer, PC->USB-SoundCard->Surround AmplifierHow does it work?
Just plug your USB device into the USB2ISOs connector and then plug the USB2ISO into a HUB or PC. The PC and your USB device now have no electrical connection but can still talk to each other. The USB2ISO module also transfers power from the PC to your USB device with no electrical connection. Your USB device is now protected and can be attached to other ground potentials without any ground loops that could destroy your computer,USB device and other attached electronic devices.Drawing showing the functional modules inside the USB2ISO adapter.
USB 2.0 FullSpeed (12MBps)
Data Isolation: 1KV
Power Isolation: 1KV
Power Output: Max. 400 mA output, 5V +/- 10%
Temperature range: -40 °C to 50 °C
Humidity:25% to 75% RH
MTBF: >1.2Million Hours – MIL standard
Based on: Analog Devices Adum4160/Adum3160 and High Grade Class 3 Isolated Power Supply.
Compliance: FCC, CE
Physical Dimensions: 50 x 25 x 12 mm (2 x 1 x ½ in)
Connectors: USB-A-Plug for PC, USB-A-Socket for USB cable to device.
USB2ISO module, User manual UK+DK+DE
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
In the event that this product does not fully meet your requirements you can return it for an exchange or refund. To claim, the product must be returned in good condition within 14 days.
2 years according to Danish law
Support page: Read Support Page
Manual 2 Page Manual
Disclamer: May NOT be used for personal safetyFree fraight when buying 10pcs or more.
- Lowest cost for a complete professionel USB isolation solution. Best value for your money - Buy yours now!
Price discount for buying more - press add to cart and go to your cart
33.56 EUR for 1 pcs
32.19 EUR for 3 pcs
31.51 EUR for 10 pcs
26.71 EUR for 100 pcs
25.34 EUR for 1000 pcs